Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome Seniors! Class of 2013!

This is my test run of the blog. I just want to make sure that everyone has access to the blog and is able to post.  The first book we are reading for the month of June is the Alchemist.  What I'd like you to do is post a message greeting your fellow AP students and just let us know if you have started the book and if so, what page are you on? 

If you haven't set up a Gmail account, we will be using many of Google's tools this fall. It will be beneficial for you to do this.  Once you get an account set up, please let me know your address.  You can send the message to my Gmail account or school address.

Happy Reading! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful summer!
MA

12 comments:

  1. Hey friends, it appears that i am on page 1:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Christine! I wish I had some sort of fabulous prize since you were the first to post. Remember what the wise Lao Tzu said, "The journey of a thousand li begins with a single step." Everyone starts on page one!

      Delete
  2. Hello everyone. Unfortunately I haven't started the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is that you are not the only one Mikayla. Many of your classmates will be in the same situation. Once you get started, it is a pretty quick read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everybody! My summer has been a little crazy so far and I have not started the book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone. I haven`t started either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hello! I started the book Thursday night and surprisingly finished it! It's a really quick read and I enjoyed it immensely:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah i'm right there with you Mikayla :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi guys! I hope your summer is going well. I am currently on page 51 of The Alchemist, I am really enjoying this book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well i have started the book and I must say this bore guys is on quite the life path

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey everyone! I'm on page 41 of the book and I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there. I just finished the book and thought it was a quick read. I also found the shepherd boy's journey very interesting.

    ReplyDelete